Marriage Certificate

The Western Australian Registry registers all marriages that occur in Western Australia since 1 September 1841. A marriage certificate is available from the Registry Office on application and payment of the relevant fee. If the marriage occurred in another State, contact the relevant Registry Office.

Who is eligible to apply for a certificate?

See the Registry’s Certificate Access Policies

Where and how do I apply?

Perth Registry Office - in person

Perth Registry Office - by mail

Court Locations - in person

Application Forms

Last updated: 15-Aug-2017

[ back to top ]